Rebecca Barth: Factoids
1. I’m allergic to camping. And cleaning. And cooking. A tough day in the kitchen includes having to pass out all of the take-out bags by myself.
2. I’m not allergic to caffeine. Every day starts with a cup of joe….or else.
3. Addicted to couponing. And addicted to Nordstrom. Yes, I am a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside of an enigma.
4. My grandmother taught me how to shop at the most expensive stores but pay the same as discount clothing stores. She also taught me how to read the Daily Racing Forms and tip sheets at the race track. Ah, Grammy…I bet you look stunning while betting exactas and trifectas in heaven…
5. I love variety puzzles like Anagram Magic Squares and Word Games. I don’t like crossword puzzles.
6. I still buy CDs. Don’t know how to download music. And even if I could download the music, I don’t own anything that plays downloaded music. But I have a Twitter account, because I do like to pretend that I am cooler, hipper, and younger than I really am.
7. There’s a serious side and an introvert side to me. You may not see my soft underbelly at first…but it’s softer than my un-Spandexed, untucked, over 40 naked self!
8. I am married to the man of my dreams, mostly because he lets me steal all of his jokes and use them as my own.
9. I have the two most fabulous, funny, and fun kiddos ever.
10. Life is good. Even when it’s been bad. My life hasn’t been all roses. Have had plenty of thorny moments, too. But the thorns have made me a more compassionate person. After years of working through the tough stuff, I can now say that I can see the beauty and purpose in my past. Yahoo!