06-Dec / WiT / 0 COMMENTS
10 Random Facts
- I thought it would be fun when I was 8 years old to pull the school fire alarm, but was mortified when I did, and the fire department came to the scene.
- At 18, I was saved by Jesus. It was/continues to be radically life changing for me. Best. Day. Ever.
- My 14 year old son is “twice gifted” and is homeschooled because public school did not work for him.
- I was often the kid in school who started the “book drop” prank when a substitute teacher was in class.
- I was voted “Most Talkative in 8th grade but am an introvert.
- I rekindled my passion for art for years ago and have produced over 25 works since then.
- I collect pigs because it started with “Wilbur” and “Babe” had me at Hello.
- I travelled with girlfriends to 7 European countries after college and it changed my worldview in the best way.
- I lost my Mother, my best friend to cancer 12 years ago. It feels like an yesterday and an eternity all in one. Her death has shaped my desire to do great things in this life, because we never know when it will be our time.
- Laughing to the point of tears is my favorite emotion.