Sarah Harmony-Powell Factoids
1. I just finished my first 13.1 miles (half marathon!) in August. Ask me who my running partner was!
2. My first speaking gig was at 16… I felt called to speak a message of spreading the Word of God to my church congregation of over 150 people. God sure opened up the door of opportunity- it was intimidating yet so rewarding!
3. One of my favorite things to do is hang out in my kitchen. Whether that involves cooking, entertaining friends, or helping my girls with homework. The kitchen is the heart of my home.
4. I achieved my childhood dream of becoming an author, and did it before the age of 30!
5. I am proud to be an Air Force wife!
6. I co-founded, She Shares Ministries, a ministry dedicated to serving women… a lifelong dream of mine. Shout out to the She Shares Girls!
7. I’ve visited more countries than I can count. The first time I traveled Europe I went with my best friend at 17 on our own.
8. I used to pride myself on making it 30 years without becoming a coffee drinker… well I’ve fallen victim! I just got a Keurig and am drinking two cups a day! Sheesh…
9. I have three beautiful daughters who I love dearly… This also means I know ALL about drama! Heaven help me throughout the teen years!
10. I may seem quiet… don’t let it fool you!